£1,510.00ex. VAT £1,812.00 inc. VAT
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID for VOCs, NDIR and catalytic for combustible and NDIR for CO2
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)
The MultiRAE Lite is an optimal one-to-six-gas wireless monitoring solution for personal protection (including confined space entry) and multi-gas leak detection applications. Available in pumped and diffusion versions, the MultiRAE Lite can be configured with up to 30 sensor options (including PID and NDIR) to fully meet the monitoring needs of a variety of applications.
The instrument boasts the largest display and longest battery runtime in its class (with an optional extended battery), as well as an ergonomically contoured case that is rugged, dust-tight and waterproof (IP-65 rating (pumped), IP-67 rating (diffusion)). A compartmentalized design of the MultiRAE Lite makes the replacement of its intelligent sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery simple, even in the field, and the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System ensures bump testing and calibration of up to 10 instruments is as easy as a press of a button.
When deployed on RAE Systems’ Dedicated Wireless Network, the MultiRAE Lite provides safety officers wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The MultiRAE five-way notification system for gas and Man Down alarms immediately alerts the user, people working in the vicinity, and safety officers at the command center if a hazardous atmosphere has been detected or a person has been overcome.