£9,472.00ex. VAT £11,366.40 inc. VAT
- Ultra fast response for Methane leaks from Gas Distribution Networks
- Controlled interference polarisation Spectrophotometer (CIPS)
- Methane Specific (no false positive)
- Digital Methane Detection (DMD)
- Built in Self-Test and Calibration Functions
- Continuous audio tone relative to gas concentration
The DP-IR is the latest of a new generation of leak survey instruments from GMI that will greatly improve the productivity and safety of a walking/mobile survey. The Detecto Pak-Infrared (DP-IR™) is a highly advanced technology capable of detecting methane without false alarming on other gases.
The DP-IR functions by using an infrared optical gas detection system. This instrument is intended to replace the current surveying equipment using the traditional Flame Ionisation with next generation technology utilising a simple light beam, eliminating the need for expensive gas cylinders and refill systems. It is designed to be selective to detecting methane only, and will not false alarm on other hydrocarbon gases.
The DP-IR operates under a variety of environmental conditions including cold or hot weather. Its rugged design will stand up to normal field use and operating conditions.