Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
£358.89 ex. VAT
- Flammable , oxygen and toxic gases
- Advanced microcontroller
- Wall or panel mount
- Digital display
- Two alarm stages + relays
- Internal or remote sensor
- Compact size
- Low power consumption
- 4-20mA analogue output
- Sealed to IP65 rating
- Extensive fault detection circuitry
- Size – 200mm L x 120mm H x 58mm D
- Weight – 0.8 kg
- Operating Temperature – -10 to 50 deg C
A fixed single point alarm unit that meets the requirements for economic and reliable
monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial applications which may require hazardous area sensing.
Typical monitor locations are – public buildings, boiler plant rooms, swimming pools, water treatment works, H&V control systems, manufacturing and process plants.