G36 and G36p Oxygen Analyzers
Green Instruments’ oxygen analyzer is very robust and user friendly. It is available in two versions: The G36 Oxygen Analyzer is a stand alone box whereas the G36p is designed for panel mounting.
- Interface via touch screen
- Galvanically separated & stronger analog signal
- Two analog outputs – range selectable
- High sensor stability with full temperature control
- Signal loop monitoring
- Trend graph display
- Analyzer diagnostic and information page
- Data logging including alarm history
- Easy software upgrading via SD-card
- DNV and Lloyd’s Register’s product type approval
- BV product type approval (optional)
Both the G36 and the G36p are MED approved by the DNV and they have BV, DNV, and Lloyd’s Register Type Approval.
G36 Oxygen Analyzer
The G36 Oxygen Analyzer is suitable for modular system integration with an extra robust enclosure of IP67. The G36 Oxygen Analyzer has received certification under the European Marine Equipment Directive’s new heading A1/3.54 for fixed oxygen analyzers and product type approvals from both Lloyds Register and DNV. The working ambient temperature ranges from -15oC to +55oC.
G36p Oxygen Analyzer
The G36p is Green Instruments’ first panel mounted analyzer. When the analyzer is panel mounted the enclosure is IP55 and the working ambient temperature is extended to 70oC.