Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
Drager X-am 5000
£1,282.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- Ergonomic mobile phone design -Reduced to its essentials, the two button control panel and easy to follow menu system allow for intuitive use
- Durable electrochemical sensor technology
- Flexible and adaptable sensor exchange. It is easy to exchange, upgrade or calibrate the sensors to other gases. The ability to customise the Dräger X-am 5000’s sensors makes more applications possible, including rental equipment.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 47 x 129 x 31 mm (1.85″ x 5.08″ x 1.22″)
- Weight approx. 220 g, (7.8 oz.)
- Ambient conditions Temperature -20 to +50 °C, -4 to +122 °F
- Innovate Ex sensor with full range functionality
- Robust and water-tight.The Dräger X-am 5000 is tough: water and dust-resistant according to IP 67, the detector remains fully functional even after falling into water. The integrated rubber protection and shock-proof sensors ensure additional resistance to impactand vibration.Moreover, the Dräger X-am 5000 is insensitive to electromagnetic interference
- External pump.The optional external pump, which operates with a flexible hose up to 20 m long, makes it possible to use the detector for pre-entry measurements for tanks,shafts, etc. The pump starts automatically when the detector is inserted.
- Flexible power supply.The Dräger X-am 5000 can be used with either the standard alkaline or rechargeable NIMH batteries. In addition, it can be fitted with a T4 battery that can be charged while still inside the instrument
The smallest gas detection instrument for up to 5 gases. The Dräger X-am 5000 belongs to a new generation of gas detectors, developed especially for personal monitoring applications.
This 1 to 5-gas detector reliably measures combustible gases and vapours as well as oxygen and harmful concentrations of CO, H2S, CO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3, NO2, PH3, SO2 and organic vapors.
A variety of special calibrations for the catalytic Ex sensor allow even more sensitivity when detecting specific combustible gases and vapours. Equipped with durable XXS sensor technology, the Dräger X-am 5000 offers maximum security and extremely low operational costs.
|What's included for the price?||