A safe level of fluorine in the air is generally considered to be less than one microgram per cubic metre. Accurate and reliable measurement is key to safeguard health, which is where robust fluorine gas detectors, such as the Crowcon Gasman, can help.
- Versions available for flammable gas, oxygen and toxic gases
- Rechargeable versions for all gas types
- Non rechargeable versions for oxygen and toxic gases
- Ultra lightweight – just 85g for toxic versions
- Loud 95dBA audible alarm
- Dual colour visual alarm, red blue twin flashing LEDs
- Vibrating alarm
- IP65 and IP67 ingress protection
Approved UK distributors of...