RAE Systems Inc.have announced its ToxiRAE Pro wireless single-gas monitors, the broadest portfolio in the industry and the first to provide wireless functionality in a personal gas monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro family includes ToxiRAE Pro PID monitors for volatile organic compounds, the ToxiRAE Pro for toxic gases and oxygen, and the ToxiRAE Pro LEL for combustible gases and vapors.
Wireless Elevates Worker Protection
ToxiRAE Pro monitors are part of RAE Systems’ portfolio of proven wireless gas-detection solutions that put customers in control of their threat data — wirelessly and dependably. Deployable on RAE Systems’ Dedicated Wireless Network, ToxiRAE Pro monitors provide safety professionals anytime, anywhere access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility into threat data and faster response to alarms. Workers and contractors who wear ToxiRAE Pro monitors can rely on the instruments’ five-way alarm notification system to alert them in case the atmosphere becomes hazardous and to immediately send a wireless remote alarm to the safety team, so help can be dispatched quickly.
New Standard for Efficient, Facility-Wide Deployments
The ToxiRAE Pro family covers a full range of common hazardous industrial gases and vapors in oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, water and wastewater, steel manufacturing and other industries, as well as HazMat response, fire overhaul, environmental cleanup, and other applications. Customers can standardize on ToxiRAE Pro to meet all the single-gas personal monitoring requirements at their facility. Commonality of operation, service, and spare parts shared by all members of the ToxiRAE Pro family provide significant time and cost savings on training and maintenance.
“The ToxiRAE Pro is a unified wireless single-gas monitoring platform that customers can standardize on to effectively and efficiently protect their personnel from a full range of common hazardous industrial gases and vapors,” said RAE Systems’ Vice President of Marketing Thomas Nègre. “And with wireless, customers get dependable control over their safety data so they can respond to hazardous conditions faster than ever before.”
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way alarm notification system that immediately alerts both the user and a remote observer to the hazardous condition
- Largest display in its class
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Continuous datalogging capability with all the accessories and software for datalog downloads included at no extra charge
- Rugged stainless-steel-covered housing with IP-65 (ToxiRAE Pro and ToxiRAE Pro LEL) and IP-54 (ToxiRAE Pro PID) water and dust ingress protection ratings validated by an independent third-party laboratory
- User-replaceable sensor, filter, and rechargeable battery
- Intrinsic safety certification by CSA, ATEX / IECEx, and China Ex.