XNX Universal Transmitter
Supports the widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice of inputs and outputs (saving customers time and money).
- Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Flexible operation options
- Minimal training required
- Material: LM25 aluminum, painted (SS316 painted optional)
- Temperature: -40° to +65°C / -40° to +150°F (sensor dependent)
- Humidity: 20 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
XNX’s advantage comes from a simple-to-use, low-maintenance universal platform that works with other safety equipment on a digital bus system, including Honeywell Analytics’ own Searchline Excel, Optima or other gas detectors, industry standard PLCs and third-party gas monitoring controllers.
XNX supports Electrochemical, Infrared and Catalytic Bead gas monitors and uses standard 4-20mA wiring and HART; options include Modbus, Fieldbus (pending) up to three relays and a local Hart Adapter for configuration and diagnostics using existing HART handheld devices.