Vapor Pin Sub Slab Monitoring Kit
10 Vapor Pins™ (Brass or Stainless Steel); 20 Vapor Pin™ Sleeves; 20 Vapor Pin™ Caps; 10 Secure Flush Mount Covers; 1 Spanner Screwdriver; 1 Stainless Steel Drilling Guide; 1 Installation/Extraction Tool; 1 Bottle Brush; 1 Water Dam for leak testing; 1 Vapor Pin™ SOP; and Hard-sided carrying Case.
The Vapor Pin® is a unique, patented, re-usable sub-slab soil-gas sampling device. Traditional sub-slab soil-gas sampling methods are time consuming, expensive, and prone to leaks. Cox-Colvin designed the Vapor Pin® specifically to eliminate many of the problems associated with traditional sub-slab soil gas sampling methods. Advantages of the
Vapor Pin®over traditional methods include:
◦ unique patented design reduces the potential for leaks during sample collection, improving sample quality;
◦ built-in disposable seal eliminates the need for grout, increasing productivity;
◦ connects easily to sampling equipment;
◦ easily installed, sampled, and retrieved for reuse;
◦ reduces damage to the slab;
◦ improves diagnostic testing;
◦ improves spatial resolution;
◦ reduces sampling time allowing collection of more samples for less cost, and thus provides a better understanding of site conditions.