Two Point Monitoring System
- Two INTERSCAN electrochemical voltametric sensors with dedicated pneumatics
- Two dedicated digital display/controllers. From here, two alarm levels, independently adjustable for each sensor, are set via easy push button operation.
- Alarm relay contacts for each alarm setpoint, at each sample channel
- 4-20 mA output for each sample channel
- A common audible (piezoelectric) and visual (strobe) alarm signal, providing an indication if either channel goes into alarm
- Two remote sample point stations, each provided with the appropriate end-of-line particulate filter, and 50 feet (15.2 meters) of tubing
The monitoring system is housed in a NEMA 4X Fiberglass enclosure, provided with a window.
By the way, you’re not limited to monitoring two points of the same gas. Two different gases can be incorporated into this configuration as well!
- Weight: 70 lb (31.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 24″ H x 20″ W x 8.75″ D (610 x 508 x 203 mm), exclusive of alarm signals and enclosure mounting feet.
In addition to the PLC series of multipoint gas monitors, generally offered for three or more points, INTERSCAN provides a two point system, configured as an expanded version of our LD Series single point gas monitor. This two point system, while not equipped with quite the array of automation features as is standard in our PLC-based multipoints, offers the same proven INTERSCAN gas detection reliability upon which our customers have come to depend. The LD series two point system is available for all the gases monitored by INTERSCAN.
-Alternative packaging, including Type X or Type Z purged -enclosures and RFI resistant enclosures