ToxiRAE Pro CO2
£743.00 ex. VAT
- Wireless access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status from any location (including Man Down Alarm)
- Unmistakable five‐way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged
- Policy enforcement features (option)
- Continuous datalogging
- Easy to use
- User‐replaceable sensor, filter, and Lithium–Ion
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 is the world’s first wireless personal carbon dioxide gas monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals wireless access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status (including man down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response. The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 promptly detects and accurately monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm.
|What's included for the price?||
– ToxiRAE Pro CO2 is the industry's first wireless single-gas device designed specifically to monitor carbon dioxide (CO2). Equipped with an NDIR (nondispersive infrared) sensor, it protects people by informing them of hazardous environments in which carbon dioxide, an odorless, colorless gas, is present.