- ATEX / IECEx approval
- Flameproof enclosure (Exd II CT5) suitable for Acetylene and Hydrogen
- IEC EN 60079-29-1 by TIIS Japan
- Small, rugged, dust and weather proof construction
- IP65/67 ingress protection
- Signal Converter 4-20mA linear output
- Relay Output (configurable)
- Diffusion sampling type (standard)
- Sample drawing using aspirator adaptor.
- Energy efficient; electrical power saving (Max. 3W)
- 7 segments LED (4 digits)
- Self diagnosis by microprocessor
- One man calibration
- Magnetic key used for hazardous area maintenance
- dimensions: 148mm (W) x 161mm (H) x 88mm (D)
- Weight approximately 2.0kg
The SD-1 Gas detector head transmitter combustible has a built-in display and signal converter. It is a state-of-the-art hazardous area gas detection transmitter. The Instrument has ranges for ppm and %LEL. The SD-1 measures combustible vapours or gases like methane (CH4) or general hydrocarbons (HC), toxics Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) and Carbon Monoxide (CO). In addition the IECEx ATEX has a certified flameproof enclosure . It is therefore also suitable for acetylene and hydrogen environments.
SD-1 For Hydrogen detection :
New European legislation has reclassified Power station generator rooms as Zone 2 areas. Operators are therefore required to follow procedures to alleviate any explosion risk.
The Riken Keiki SD-1 has an IECEx ATEX certified flameproof enclosure suitable for Hydrogen environments. It is therefore ideal for use in a fixed Hydrogen detection system in power station generator halls. It can detect hydrogen at ppm levels giving plenty of warning of a leak.
SD-1 For Oxygen :
The SD-1OX is an Oxygen monitor and detector. It has multiple range options that include 0-5% Vol ( Ideal for Furnace applications ) as well as 0-10% Vol. The SD-1OX has 0-25%, 0-50% Vol as well as 0-100% Vol ranges available on request. Customers use the SD-1OX in numerous applications in Furnace , Marine as well as the Petrochemical and Oil industries.
A suction adapter (SD-1D) fitted over the detector head is available that can be used in conjunction with a remote sampling pump such as the air aspirator unit (SD-1D-AS). This is ideal for applications where standard diffusion detection may not be suitable.
Gases Detectable :- Acetic acid , acetone , acetylene , acrylonitrile , ammonia , benzene , buthylacetate , n-buthyl alcohol , chloroform , cyclohexane , cyclohexanone , 2-ethoxethyl acetate , ethyl acetate , ethyl alcohol , ethylene , ethylene oxide , R-11 , $-12 , Hydrogen , hydrogen sulphide , isopropyl alcohol , methane , propane , methyl alcohol , methyl bromide , methyl ethyl ketone , methyl isobutyl ketone , methylene chloride , n-hexane , tetrahydrofuran , toluene , trichloroethylene , vinyl chloride & Xylene