Riken Keiki GX-2012
£1,036.00 ex. VAT
- Monitors LEL, and % volume methane, O2, CO and H2S
- 0 to 100% volume Methane option
- Auto-ranging display of % volume and % LEL
- Barhole test mode
- Internal sample drawing pump with up to 50 foot range
- Vibration, visual, and audible alarms
- Automatic backlight during alarms
- Calibration reminder with lock out option
- Lithium ion or alkaline power source (interchangeable)
- Quick charge (complete charge in 90 minutes)
- Glove friendly large buttons
- Alarm latching or non-latching
- High impact protective rubber overmolding
- Up to 600 hours of datalogging with alarm trends
- Autocalibration or single calibration
- TWA and STEL readings with lunch-break mode
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX/IECEX/CE, c CSA us (pending)
- Water and dust resistant (IP-67)
- 2 year warranty
Built around high-quality micro-sensor technology, the GX-2012 is RKI’s smallest personal 5 sensor gas monitor with a built in sample pump.
Weighing only 12.3 ounces, two operating modes: Normal (for confined spaces) and Bar Hole.
The GX-2012 can monitor the standard confined space gases (LEL combustibles, Oxygen content, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide), and it can also measure 100% volume Methane and dynamically display either % LEL, or % volume with its auto-ranging ability.
The GX-2012 can be used for gas line purge testing as well as standard safety testing.