RAE Detector Tubes & Pumps
£31.00ex. VAT £37.20 inc. VAT
RAE Systems’ large selection of Colorimetric Detection Tubes offer quick, on-the-spot measurements of many gases and vapors at a low cost. The tubes are easy to read with a sharp, clear colour change, provide accuracy with no need for calibration, and are manufactured by RAE Systems.
Why Choose Tubes over Traditional Gas Monitors?
RAE Systems detection tubes are used over other analytical methods primarily for their simplicity of use, quick response time, low cost, and ease of maintenance. Since each tube is pre-calibrated, the user does not need any calibration equipment.
Key Features: RAE Tubes
- Easy to read
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- Multi-gas detection
Key Features: RAE Pump
- Solid metal construction with RAE Systems’ exclusive lifetime warranty
- Springless piston design for accurate 50 and 100 cc volumes
- Tube tip breaker and glass tip holder
- Clear end-of-flow indicator
- Tapered inlet design avoids leaks with different diameter tubes
- Simple stroke counter
- Additional accessories include remote sampling hoses with 15′ (5m) or 35′ (11m) lengths
Gas Tubes Available:
Diesel Ful & Jet Fuel
MEK-Methyl Ethyl Ketone
|What's included for the price?||
– 50/100 ml Piston Hand pump / spare inlet filters ( 2 ) / spare rubber inlet / spare plunger gasket / carrying case