Protoge ZM Single Gas Monitor
£75.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- Zero maintenance single gas solution
- Available in hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and oxygen configurations
- CO , H2S & O2
- Two year operating life, no charging or calibration required
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide models include hibernate feature to extend battery life
- Three point alarm system including audible, visual and tactile alarms
- Customizable LCD display can show operating life remaining, real time gas readings or both
- User configurable alarm setpoints, bump, and calibration reminders
- Datalogging capabilities
- IP 66/67 rated enclosure (3rd party certified)
- Supported by portfolio of accessories including a 4-bay test station and IR Connect programmer
The Scott Protégé ZM Single Gas Monitor is an easy-to-use, zero-maintenance gas detection solution that delivers high performance in a small package. The product is available in oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide models. Once activated, the Protégé ZM monitor does not require charging or calibration and will operate for two years, maintenance and hassle free.