- Standalone or with a controller
- Compact, wall mounting design
- 2 x Relay contacts plus a 4 -20mA output are available
- Easy to read digital display
- Tri-colour visual alarm dispaly:
Green=Normal, Yellow=Alarm 1, Red=Alarm 2
- Power options: 100-240VAC (1.5m mains adapter), 24 VDC, or two AA alkaline batteries
- Operates up to 1 year on one set of AA alkaline batteries
- Pressure compensation eliminates false alarms due to pressure changes.
- Remote sensor cable available
- Stores alarm summary data
(10 alarm occurrence, time and alarm concentration)
The Riken Keiki OX-600 is an indoor stand-alone Oxygen monitor.
The OX-600 is a low cost solution for use where O2 monitoring is required.
Many facilities store and use quantities of Inert Gas. Laboratories and Hospitals are typical of these facilities.
Inert Gases can rapidly displace Oxygen and can kill by asphyxiation as a result. Oxygen Monitors are very important in these applications.