Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
£2,539.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
- Largest display in its class
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)
The MultiRAE is the most advanced wireless portable chemical detector on the market with a 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID sensor range, the broadest in its class. Certified to meet the military performance standard MIL-STD-810F, the MultiRAE can be configured with more than 30 intelligent sensors (including PID, NDIR, and exotics such as ammonia, chlorine, formaldehyde, and phosgene) to fully meet the monitoring needs of a variety of applications, including industrial hygiene, personal protection, multi-gas leak detection, and HazMat response.
The instrument boasts the largest display and longest battery runtime in its class (with an optional extended battery), as well as an ergonomically contoured case that is rugged, dust-tight and waterproof (IP-65 rating). A compartmentalized design of the MultiRAE makes the replacement of its sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery simple, even in the field, and the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System ensures bump testing and calibration of up to 10 instruments is as easy as a press of a button.
When deployed on RAE Systems’ Dedicated Wireless Network, the MultiRAE provides safety officers wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The MultiRAE five-way notification system for gas and Man Down alarms immediately alerts the user, people working in the vicinity, and safety officers at the command center if a hazardous atmosphere has been detected or a person has been overcome.