£4,175.00ex. VAT £5,010.00 inc. VAT
- All-in-one continuous monitoring capabilities for radiation, VOCs, oxygen,toxic and combustible gases, up to 6 threats at a time
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakeable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including parts-per-billion PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
The MultiRAE Pro is the industry’s first wireless multi-threat detection tool that combines continuous monitoring capabilities for gamma radiation, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) down to parts-per-billion level, toxic, combustible gases, and oxygen, with Man Down Alarm functionality in one highly portable instrument. Certified to meet the military performance standard MIL-STD-810F, the MultiRAE Pro can be configured with 33 intelligent sensors (including ppb and ppm PID, NDIR, and exotics such as ammonia, chlorine, formaldehyde, and phosgene) to fully meet the monitoring needs of applications such as HazMat response, CBRN / TIC / TIM detection, EOD, homeland security, and civil defense.
The instrument boasts the largest display and longest battery runtime in its class (with an optional extended battery), as well as an ergonomically contoured case that is rugged, dust-tight and waterproof (IP-65 / IP-67 rating). A compartmentalized design of the MultiRAE Pro makes the replacement of its sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery simple, even in the field, and the AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System ensures bump testing and calibration of up to 10 instruments is as easy as a press of a button.
When deployed on RAE Systems’ Dedicated Wireless Network, the MultiRAE provides safety officers wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The MultiRAE five-way notification system for gas and Man Down alarms immediately alerts the user, people working in the vicinity, and safety officers at the command center if a hazardous atmosphere has been detected or a person has been overcome.