Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
£3,359.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with integrated humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth
- Designed for simple service
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Large graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
- Integrated flashlight for visability in low light conditions
- Integrated RAE Systems Correction Factors list for more than 200 com- pounds to measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- IP-67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- 3-year 10.6eV lamp warranty
- Size – 10″L x 3.0″W x 2.5″H ( 25.5 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm )
- Weight – 26oz ( 738 g )
- Operating Period – 16 hours of operation ( 12hrs with alkaline battery )
- Datalogging – standard 6 months at one minute intervals
- Operating Temperature – -20deg to 50deg celcius ( -4 to 122 deg f )
The MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound ( VOC ) monitor on the market. Its extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene to leak detection and HazMat.The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet away, or two miles with optional RAELink3 portable modem.
|What's included for the price?||
– MiniRAe 3000 monitor