Honeywell BW RIGRAT ( Transportable MultiGas Area Monitor )
£3,840.00ex. VAT £4,608.00 inc. VAT
The Honeywell BW RigRat is simple to use, personel can operate this area gas detector with absolute confidence, it can be trusted to alert them to gas threats in their proximity either indoors or outdoors, in temperatures ranging from -40 to +140°F (-40 to +60°C).
Key Facts about the RigRat:-
• Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class with up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge.
• You have a choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuring percent LEL and percent by volume). Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors.
• Including integrated Noise sensor and Metrological data sensors.
• Offering enhanced configurations with programmable input and output.
• Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1. Approval for explosive atmosphere.
• Use for a wide range of applications. Zone declassification, turnarounds, confined space, routine maintenance, fence line and more. Also available with pump for remote sampling.
• Grab and go. No expertise required. One-button operation.
• Easy mobile app for alarm set points, calibration records and more. Simple setup with a smartphone.
• Rigrat alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.
honeywell-bw-rig-rat-brochureHoneywell BW™ RigRat brings a new level of user-friendliness to transportable multi-gas area monitoring, so your people can work with confidence in hazardous areas. Simply place the monitor nearby, and it will alert workers to area gas threats so they can take action.
Features & Benefits
•Wireless Safety Perimeter
•Honeywell TouchPoint Plus Compatible
•Line Power for extended runtime in the field
•Inert mode that prevents alarm in normal ambient air
•Large, easy-to-read display
•Rugged, weatherproof design, with optional protective cage
•I/O ports providing additional input capabilities and local executive activation
•8 weeks of runtime on a single charge up to 6 gas sensors
•Programmable input and output simple smartphone setup
Sensors Available – IR Methane LEL , IR Methane Volume , IR CO2 , Standard LEL Methane , Carbon Monoxide , Hydrogen Sulphide , Sulphur Dioxide , Nitrogen Dioxide , Nitric Oxide , Hydrogen Cyanide , Ammonia , Chlorine , Oxygen & Carbon Monoxide – H2 Resistant