- Simple 1-button operation
- Measures up 4 gases (LEL/O2/CO/H2S)
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Fully certified
- Internal pump (optional)
- Sensor integrity checking
- Robust construction
- Ease of maintenance
- Measuring ranges: LEL 0-100% O2 0-25% H2S 0-100ppm CO 0-1000ppm
- Temperature -20degC to +50degC
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- High visable flashing LED
- Ultra loud audible alarm, 95dBA
- Dimensions 121x59x32 mm
- Weight (with pump): 230g
- Weight (without pump):215g
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Run time is 14 hours (8 hours pumped)
- Charging time 4 hours
A robust and accurate portable gas detector, the PS200 provides unrivalled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases.
Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, the PS200 is suitable for a host of applications in a variety of industries.
Pre-entry checking can be carried out with the optional internal sampling pump, and diffusion operation ensuring maximum battery life in confined spaces.