GMI Oxygas 500
£2,084.00 ex. VAT
- Automatic hydrocarbon range selection
- ppm range manually selected on P-500 variant
- Manual selection of purge mode
- Simple 2-button operation, allowing user access to all features
- Automatic zero
- Gas/air and gas/nitrogen/air purge mode
- Hydrocarbon resolution to equivalent of 50 ppm methane
- Accurate, robust and extremely reliable
- Integral pump with flow-path protected by water filter
- Rugged carbon loaded polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating and suitable for outdoor use
- LCD with backlighting which displays the current gas readings (in both digital and analogue format), together with operational and status information
- Can be checked/calibrated, via an infra-red link to GMI Auto Test Calibration Unit, without opening the instrument
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- ATEX approved
The Oxygas 500 compliments the Gascoseeker 500 with a similar performance, measuring % LEL and % volume flammable hydrocarbons, but with the addition of oxygen for either gas/air or gas/nitrogen/air purging. The Oxygas 500 has the following additional features; automated zero during start-up, manually selectable purge mode.
The P-500 variant has an additional part per million (ppm) range of methane.
The Oxygas 500 is easy to use with very simple training, as the operation of the instrument follows the operation of the purge cycle. The rugged design allows the Oxygas 500 to be used in harsh environments. The instrument is also fully compatible with our range of calibration software and equipment.
|What's included for the price?||
– Monitor as specified