Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
GMI Gascoseeker 2-500
£1,613.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- Automatic range selection
- Simple 2-button operation, allowing user access to all features
- Accurate and extremely reliable low-cost instrument
- Integral pump with flowpath protected by water filter
- Rugged carbon loaded polypropylene case, sealed to IP54 rating and suitable for outdoor use
- LCD with backlighting, which displays the current gas readings (in both digital and analogue format), together with operational and status information
- Can be checked/calibrated via an infra-red link to GMI Auto Test Calibration Unit, without opening the instrument
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- ATEX approved
Built on the success of the robust and reliable Gascoseeker MK2, the Gascoseeker 2-500 is the UK gas industry standard instrument for measuring % LEL and % volume flammable hydrocarbons, with over 20,000 instruments in use in the UK gas industry.
The two-button operation means the Gascoseeker 2-500 is easy to use and operator training can be conducted quickly. The rugged design allows the Gascoseeker 2-500 to be used in harsh environments. The Gascoseeker 2-500 is also fully compatible with our range of calibration software and equipment.
|What's included for the price?||
-Monitor as specified