£299.61 ex. VAT
- Toxic / flammable / Refrigerant sensor combination
- Standard unit 1-10 sensors
- Four zone indicators
- Single cable for multiple sensors
- Individual sensors with audible and visual warning alarms
- Sensors pre set and tested
- Self diagnostic
- Pre and full alarm indication
- Two alarm relays
- Wall or panel mount
- Designed for ease of installation
- System easily extended
- Off the shelf system
The Defender gas leak detection system features a main control unit connected to remote sensors via a single 3 core cable. The control unit is of an advanced design using the latest technology and provides a high integrity system whilst enabling a significant cost saving over convential gas alarm systems.
Standard sensors for use in commercial and light industrial applications such as laboratories, workshops, boiler plant rooms etc are available for monitoring carbon monoxide, flammable or refrigerant gases. Each sensor incorporates a status LED and alarm sounder. Sensor types may be mixed and up to 10 in number for the standard control unit, or up to 20 when used with an optional auxiliary power pack. Alternatively sensors may be used separately without a control unit providing they are powered by a 12 or 24volt DC supply.