- Operates with or without a controller
- 2 x Relay contacts plus a 4 -20mA output are available
- Tri-colour visual alarm display : Green = Normal, Yellow = Alarm 1, Red = Alarm 2.
- Large easy to read digital display
- Long life reliable and easy to replace sensor.
- Remote sensor cable options available ( 3 , 5 , 10 and 20 Meters)
- Ultra compact wall mounted design
- 24VDC ( optional 240VAC mains adapter available ) or battery options
The Riken Keiki EC-600 is an indoor stand-alone Carbon Monoxide monitor.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas. Carbon Monoxide is produced by the incomplete burning of fossil fuels.
Modern industrial cooking equipment as well as industrial boiler rooms use Natural Gas. CO is produced in these environments and as it is undetectable, people may not realise they are being exposed. Exposure to Carbon Monoxide is often fatal.
The use of Carbon Monoxide Monitors are very important in these situations.