Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
Drager Regard 3900
£465.00 ex. VAT
- Measures toxic, oxygen and combustible gases with user definable ranges
- Configurations defined by Laptop
- Alarm 1, Alarm 2 and fault outputs as standard
- Four line, 40 character back-lit display
- Can be equipped with up to two relay modules as an addition
- Robust IP65 enclosure
- Config 3900 – software which enables quick and easy configuration via a laptop or a PC
The Drager Regard 3900 is a standalone, self contained control system for the detection of Toxic, Oxygen and Ex hazards. The control system is fully configurable between 1 and 16 channels, depending upon the type and quantity of input/output boards installed. Trasmitter input boards for 4 to 20 mA signals can be mixed with relay output boards in the same control system.
The robust IP 65 housing allowa the control system to be installed in almost any location, excluding hazardous, classified areas. Developed with an innovative modular design which means that the entire system is suitable for the most stringent of budgets. At anytime, the control system can be up-graded to meet with plant extensions and changes.