Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
Drager Polytron IR Flammable
£504.98 ex. VAT
- Two versions are available (type 334 and type 340) both have different measuring wave lengths for different hydrocarbons with different sensitivities
- Explosion Proof gas transmitter with infrared sensor technology
- Provides the option of user configurable parameters based on customer or application demands
- Increased or reduced measuring range
- Adjustable LEL values
- Configurable internal gas library with 38 gasses and vapours (16 in the model 340)
- Easy configuration guided by the menu with a HART® handheld device or PC
- Built in “Beam Block” warning signal
The Drager Polytron IR Flammable is an explosion proof infrared gas detector for continuous monitoring of combustible gases and vapours. With its stainless steel body and drift free optics, this transmitter is built for the harshest offshore environments. Two models working with different wavelength cover a broader range of detectable substances.