Crowcon Triple Plus + IR
£2,006.00 ex. VAT
- Single range IR sensor 0-100%LEL with up to three other gas sensors
- Dual range IR sensor 0-100%LEL/0-100% volume with up to two other gas sensors
- Ideal for purging applications
- Large simultaneous four gas display with backlight
- Loud audible alarm
- Bright visual alarm
- Full timed data-logging file with 100 hour capacity
- User and site names logging
- User menu allows calibration without PC connection
Triple Plus + IR is the latest version of the Triple Plus + utilising infrared sensing technology for detection and measurement of flammable hydrocarbons. IR sensors are suitable for both high gas concentrations and for use in inert (oxygen free) backgrounds. The unique design of the Crowcon IR sensor module used in Triple Plus + IR allows measurement of hydrocarbons at both %LEL and % volume ranges making this instrument ideal for tank and line purging applications.
A version of Triple Plus Plus IR is also available for carbon dioxide detection in the range of 0-5%.
|What's included for the price?||
– comes with monitor