Crowcon Tetra 4
£348.00 inc. VAT
- One-button operation; simple even with a gloved hand
- Rugged and weatherproof; suitable for today’s arduous industrial environments.IP65 & IP67
- Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery gives over 16 hours operation with no memory effects.
- Intuitive menu and comprehensive full function data and event logging
- Large, top-mounted 4-gas display; easily viewed from above while wearing instrument
- Complete audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Top end performance in a small and lightweight package
- Dimensions 112x72x49 (tapers to 20mm)
- Weight 269g (9.6oz)
- Operating temp. -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
Offering you compliance, robustness and low cost of ownership in a simple to use solution. The large single button and intuitive menu system allows T4 to be operated wearing gloves with minimal training. Fitted with the 4 standard Confined Space Gas sensors – Flammable LEL , Carbon Monoxide , Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen . Crowcon’s toughest portable yet, T4 is durable by design and includes an integrated rubber boot as standard. An optional clip-on filter cover, which is easily removed and replaced, ensures sensors are protected in the dirtiest environments. Drop tested to 4m, well protected from water ingress through IP65 and IP67 certification and ATEX Zone 0 approved, T4 allows uninterrupted working in the most demanding environments. T4 contains a wide range of powerful features to make everyday use easier and safer.
|What's included for the price?||
– supplied with monitor