Crowcon Tetra 4
£342.00 inc. VAT
We will beat or match any price on receipt of a verified competitor quotation.
- One-button operation; simple even with a gloved hand
- Rugged and weatherproof; suitable for today’s arduous industrial environments.IP65 & IP67
- Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery gives over 16 hours operation with no memory effects.
- Intuitive menu and comprehensive full function data and event logging
- Large, top-mounted 4-gas display; easily viewed from above while wearing instrument
- Complete audible, visual and vibrating alarms
- Top end performance in a small and lightweight package
- Dimensions 112x72x49 (tapers to 20mm)
- Weight 269g (9.6oz)
- Operating temp. -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
The Crowcon Tetra 4 / T4 Offers you compliance, robustness and low cost of ownership in a simple to use solution. The large single button and intuitive menu system allows Tetra 4 / T4 to be operated wearing gloves with minimal training. Fitted with the 4 standard Confined Space Gas sensors – Flammable LEL , Carbon Monoxide , Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen . Crowcon’s toughest portable yet, the T4 is durable by design and includes an integrated rubber boot as standard. An optional clip-on filter cover, which is easily removed and replaced, ensures sensors are protected in the dirtiest environments. Drop tested to 4m, well protected from water ingress through IP65 and IP67 certification and ATEX Zone 0 approved, the Tetra 4 / T4 allows uninterrupted working in the most demanding environments. The Tetra 4 / T4 contains a wide range of powerful features to make everyday use easier and safer.
Unique to T4, the TWA Resume function ensures toxic gas exposure is calculated accurately over an entire shift, even if T4 is switched off for a break or during travel to another site.
When most portable detectors are turned off, the algorithm that assesses TWA exposure assumes that it’s the end of the shift. When turned on again, these detectors act as if it is a new work shift, ignoring all previous measurements. The TWA Resume function however, provides the option to include previous measurements from within the correct time frame.
18 hour battery
With a battery life of 18 hours, T4 allows multiple or longer shifts to be worked between recharging.
Crowcon’s visual ‘traffic light’ indication, provides constant visual assurance that T4 is operating soundly and conforms to site bump test & calibration policy. The bright green and red Positive Safety LEDs are visible to all and offer a quick, simple and comprehensive indication of monitor status to both the user and others around them
|What's included for the price?||
– supplied with monitor