Continous Multipoint Gas Detection Systems
Our multipoint continuous gas monitoring system product line is the talk of the industry, and has spawned many imitators. Interscan’s is the original and still the best.
- Dedicated sensor, sample pump, and digital flow switch for each point
- All control and display functions at easy-to-use operator interface
- User adjustable low and high alarm set points, activating dedicated relays for each monitoring channel
- Stackable tower lights for low, high, and fault alarms, and piezoelectric horn for high alarm, common to all channels
- Alarm event and time of occurrence tracking, plus last time calibrated tracking, specific for each sensor
- Vacuum fault detection and fault display, for all sample pumps
- 4-20 mA analog output, for each channel
- 2-point system 70 lb (31.8 kg)
- 3-point system 142 lb (64.4 kg)
- 4-point system 148 lb (67.1 kg)
- 5-point system 155 lb (70.3 kg)
- 2-point system:
22″ H x 18″ W x 8.5″ D
(610 x 508 x 203 mm)
- 3, 4, and 5-point systems:
36″ H x 30″ W x 8″ D
(914 x 762 x 203 mm)
- 2-point system:
Dimensions given are exclusive of alarm signals and enclosure mounting feet.
Now, you can specify a system with the exact operation you need, with no compromise. Our design makes this possible.
Built around a programmable logic controller (PLC), sensors, and an operator interface (or PC), the features are limited only by your imagination.
Naturally, we can supply a system for any of the gases detected by our own sensors – but that’s only the beginning. Since any sensor with an analog, digital, or discrete output connects to the PLC, you can mix and match toxic, combustible and process sensors – yours, ours, theirs – without worrying about anybody’s proprietary controller.
Will you have hundreds of sensors? Do you need an elaborate control scheme, or data acquisition with live and historical trending? Not a problem.
If you can describe it, we can do it.
-Alternative packaging, including Type X or Type Z purged enclosures and RFI resistant enclosures