Free First Service on monitors if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to be included with monitor on dispatch.
BW GasAlert Micro 5 IR
£1,405.00 ex. VAT
Free First Service on this monitor if purchased before the 31.12.19. Certificate to Be included with monitor on dispatch.
- Simple one-button operation
- Standard datalogger (16 hours) and eventlogger (10 events)
- Durable, stainless steel alligator clip
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Backlight: in alarm (auto) and on demand reactivation
- Fully compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery, circuitry and audible/visual/vibration alarms
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Integral concussion-proof boot for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for H2S,CO, O2,and combustibles (0-100% LEL or 0-5.0% Methane)
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards which include carbon dioxide, oxygen, combustible gas, and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.