Ribble Enviro Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information that you submit will note be shared, sold or disclosed to third parties in any form, for any purpose, at any time, unless prior consent is obtained from you.
This privacy statement applies to the network of Ribble Enviro Ltd. web sites. By using any Ribble Enviro Ltd. web site, you consent to the data practices in this statement.
Any personal information provided to Ribble Enviro Ltd. is controlled by the Data Controller at Ribble Enviro Ltd., Ribble Enviro Ltd., Unit 4, Gisburn Business Park, Gisburn, Nr Clitheroe, BB7 4JP, UK
What Information Do We Collect?
- When you place an order or an enquiry, we will need to know your name, e-mail address, address, telephone and / or fax number. This enables us to process and fulfil your orders, invoice you accordingly and keep you posted with account activity.
- Information about how you use and navigate our web sites – we can track this by using what are known as 'cookies'.
- Additional personal information disclosed during offline telephone conversations. This information may be merged with personal information you have already submitted online and will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How We Use This Information
- Ribble Enviro Ltd. uses the information to process and fulfil the service(s) that you have requested.
- The personal information provided enables us to treat you more personally.
- The information is also used to communicate with you regarding your account and to broadcast information relevant to the services you use.
- We use your email address to respond to incoming requests from you and to collect your feedback.
- We may also send you appropriate marketing communications
In order to measure the relevance and usefulness of certain areas of our web site, we analyse anonymous data collected by cookies about our web site visitors. We may also collect Internet Protocol addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, but these cannot be linked to any person's name or identity.
Changing your browser settings to decline cookies will enable you to opt out of this anonymous data collection.
Customer Consent and Control
Consent: by using our web sites, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Ribble Enviro Ltd. only. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted to this page, to ensure that you are aware of what information is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances we disclose it
Cookies: A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to you; they do not contain personally identifying information and simply enable us to track visitor routes through our web sites.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually opt out by changing your browser settings.
Communication: As stated previously Ribble Enviro Ltd. will send information to customers about (1) account information and (2) relevant marketing information, if given permission.
Account specific communications are considered essential to the smooth operation of your account with Ribble Enviro Ltd. and you will not be able to unsubscribe from such emails.
Marketing communications will include details about new products, latest developments, survey and other promotional offers. Customers have the ability to opt in or out of receiving this type of information, simply by clicking the box at the checkout.
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact the Data Controller by email.
Ribble Enviro Ltd., Ribble Enviro Ltd., Unit 4, Gisburn Business Park, Gisburn, Nr Clitheroe, BB7 4JP, UK