Internal Sales Position Closing date 11th October 2018
Please send CV’s firstname.lastname@example.org
To further strengthen our year on year growth strategy we have an exciting new opportunity to join one of Lancashire fastest growing group of companies, that offer development and a career path within the business. Based at our quality rural offices in the beautiful Ribble Valley (4 miles from Clitheroe Lancashire) we are recruiting for an exceptional Internal Sales person within our small but growing sales and marketing department.
Ribble Enviro Group is a market leader in the technical safety industry, the position is for Ribble Enviro Ltd within our growing and well-established portable gas detection instruments business for sales, service and hire of this equipment
We deal with some of the UK’s largest blue chip Companies and been successful for over 14 years in providing equipment and solutions that protect lives and industrial assets, we have a proven track record in delivering success to a wide range of industry sectors in the UK and overseas from our regular and new client base we are constantly striving to surpass the expectations of our clients and expand our growing business.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary objective is to grow and expand customer/client database with sales of product and services in conjunction with internal and external sales team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound sales request telephone/e-mail etc existing/new client base
• Liase with internal/external technical sales, to provide most appropriate solutions
• Upsell equipment and contracts during/after individual sales process
• Sell appointments for external field sales to existing warm/hot client base
• Daily pre-planned cold/warm calls to a predetermined B2B client base
• Introduce the company and services we can offer
• Gathering & updating of information on CRM system in conjunction with sales team
• To ensure that your own and sales team targets and KPI’s are met & at times exceeded
Qualifications and Skills
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Cold/Warm calling experience
• Worked in a Sales environment
• Proactive sales approach, this is not a sales clerk position!
• Proven track record in a targeted sales environment
• Excellent negotiating & influencing capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience of updating data into our bespoke CRM system
• High level of verbal, written communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• A good knowledge and experience of using IT systems.
• Sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
• Detail oriented
• Can do attitude
• Hard working
This is a rewarding, hands on role. Key qualities are dedication, a passion to succeed.
Benefits include: –
Targeted Performance Bonus (open ended)
24 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Beautiful Rural work location
Possibility of Travel assistance
High Rewards for good performance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Basic salary £18,000.00 OTE £30,000.00 /year